P20 Melody para vocês.

sábado, 17 de outubro de 2009

Just My Imagination (Greatest Versions)



01. Babyface & Gwyneth Paltrow - Just My Imagination
02. Lillo Thomas - Just My Imagination
03. Boyz II Men - Just My Imagination
04. The Temptations - Just My Imagination (12")
05. Phil Perry - Just My Imagination
06. Euge Groove - Just My Imagination
07. Peter White - Just My Imagination
08. Larry Carlton - Just My Imagination
09. Andy Abraham - Just My Imagination
10. Na Leo Pilimehana - Just My Imagination
11. Rance Allen Group - Just My Imagination (Just My Salvation)
12. Bette Midler - Just My Imagination
13. David Ruffin & Eddie Kendricks - Just My Imagination (Live)
14. Joe Lopez,Jimmy Gonzalez & Grupo Mazza - Just My Imagination (Live)
15. Lee Ritenour - Just My Imagination
16. The Temptations - Just My Imagination (Easy Mo Be Remix)
17. Dennis Brown - Just My imagination
18. Barry Biggs - Just My Imagination

Nenhum comentário: