P20 Melody para vocês.

domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009

Love Song's 55 By Celinha



01 – Luther Vandross & Beyonce – The closer I get to you
02 – Anita Baker & James Ingram – When you love someone
03 – Avant feat. Tamia – My first love
04 – Tony Braxton and Babyface – There’s no me without you
05 – R. Kelly and Celine Dion – I’m your angel
06 – Cassie and Ryan Leslie – Kiss me
07 – Jon Secada and Shanice – If I never knew you
08 – Alicia Keys feat. Tony Toni Tone – Diary
09 – Eric Benet & Tamia – Spend my life with you
10 – Yolanda Adams & Gerald Levert – I believe I can fly
11 – Luther Vandross & James Ingram - If loving you is wrong
12 –Shirley Mudock & Bobby Womack – Ain’t nothing like the loving we got
13 – D’Angelo and Eryka Badu – Your precious love
14 – R. Kelly, Ronald and Ernie Isley – Dow low
15 – Paula Lima com Seu Jorge – Cuidar de Mim
16 – Margarete Menezes com Claudio Zolli – Só eu e mais ninguém

Nenhum comentário: