P20 Melody para vocês.

terça-feira, 21 de abril de 2009

Love Song's 45 by Markitto



1 Angela Bofill - Love In Slow Motion
2 Burt Bacharach & Luther Vandross - Anyone Who Had A Heart
3 Curtis Hairston - You're my Shining Star.
4 Dennis Taylor ft. Wincey Terry - Am I Dreaming
5 Ecstasy, Passion & Pain - Born To Lose You
6 Ed Calle - Me & Mrs. Jones( instrumental)
7 Glenn Jones - My First Love
8 Heather Headly - I Wish I Wasnt.
9 Jr. Walker - My Love(instrumental)
10 Kenny Lattimore and Chante Moore - Close the Door
11 LSG(Levert, Keith Sweat & Johnny Gill) - Round And Round We Go
12 Major Harris- Love Won’t Let Me Wait
13 Maysa - Betcha by Golly Wow
14 O'Jays - We Cried Together
15 Paul Taylor - Open Your Eyes Feat Regina Belle
16 The Dramatics - You The Best Thing In My Life

Nenhum comentário: